1996-12-31 - Re: Hardening lists against spam attacks

Header Data

From: “Mark M.” <markm@voicenet.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b4d386ce57c623e9a67151cb8e4516572b8d09ddb1cb7b7ebb5e597fe52fb3e1
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.95.961231105936.422A-100000@eclipse.voicenet.com>
Reply To: <199612310833.CAA03527@manifold.algebra.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-12-31 16:14:55 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 08:14:55 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Mark M." <markm@voicenet.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 08:14:55 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com