1992-09-26 - Hints

Header Data

From: not_root@nowhere.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: dea8962389f95a613d81ddd1ee911ba94d52c9ffa1af91c5f3e2b33da1145de1
Message ID: <9209260027.AA08573@atdt.org>
Raw Date: Fri, 25 Sep 92 17:27:32 PDT

Raw message

From: not_root@nowhere.com
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 92 17:27:32 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Hints

Most internet traffic is archived (and later Grep'd) anyway.
If you're really that worried about it, then we should have
been speaking in Aramaic all this time, or using encrypted
e-mail (and I'm sure traffic which mentions the characters
"crypt" draws attention as well, and most of the msgs on this
mailing list have already violated that one.)  I'm interested
to see the PGP addition to the re-mailer.

-- Concerned, yet not overly unrealistic about it.

Thread