1992-10-13 - Re: Game items

Header Data

From: George A. Gleason <gg@well.sf.ca.us>
To: hughes@soda.berkeley.edu
Message Hash: 96b935bea774073c891f37bf48229928c027941625e330fbc1ae48732fddb194
Message ID: <199210130856.AA05294@well.sf.ca.us>
Raw Date: Tue, 13 Oct 92 01:49:34 PDT

Raw message

From: George A. Gleason <gg@well.sf.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 92 01:49:34 PDT
To: hughes@soda.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re:  Game items

The examples I always refer to are Federal civil rights suits naming the
Federal govt as defendant, and international ecological organisations
conducting whatever business they may be engaged on.  These may or may not
fulfill the game objectives, and they do tend to suffer from being a bit
mundane perhaps to the point of being unexciting.  However they are
historically relevant and probably will be so in the future.

Another possible topic would be womens' access to abortion, though given the
coming change in our govt this may be irrelevant.

How about GIFs depicting sex between consenting adults?  Corporate
proprietary information on new technology, in an age of increasing
international competition (in this case the physical prototypes as well as
information about same).  International intrigues are always interesting:
small countries seek to combine economic power against large countries, that
kind of thing.

-gg

Thread