1992-10-27 - Re: Registering Keys with Big Brother

Header Data

From: Arthur Abraham <a2@well.sf.ca.us>
To: hughes@soda.berkeley.edu
Message Hash: dcf9d115e0ad4b617fdbf127754c16f4c569db245e2713554ab65a2db0302f9c
Message ID: <199210270553.AA26809@well.sf.ca.us>
Raw Date: Mon, 26 Oct 92 22:54:33 PPE

Raw message

From: Arthur Abraham <a2@well.sf.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 92 22:54:33 PPE
To: hughes@soda.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re:  Registering Keys with Big Brother

Seems to me that there would be a certain amount of trouble with people
registering one private key but communicating with another they had
forgotten to register.  Bad situation for my large sibling 'cause he
wouldn't realize this until after the court order etc.  A good solution
would be BIG fines for mis-encryption and sampling of messages to make sure
they were properly formed -- for our own protection, of course.  And if
they happened to radomly sample something they didn't like... for instance
finding my obviously excessive paranoia....

-a2.

Thread