1992-11-25 - Re: SF Bay Area Parties

Header Data

From: rfm@Eng.Sun.COM (Richard McAllister)
To: libernet@dartmouth.edu
Message Hash: 2022a4201d357b1bbbca4e72ad6be591804fc977d061a231f7adf3ff51c98627
Message ID: <9211252108.AA05130@urth.Eng.Sun.COM>
Raw Date: Wed, 25 Nov 92 13:09:10 PST

Raw message

From: rfm@Eng.Sun.COM (Richard McAllister)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 92 13:09:10 PST
To: libernet@dartmouth.edu
Subject: Re: SF Bay Area Parties

   Libernet             <libernet@dartmouth.edu>

> Since all the above groups, of which I am a member, are not known
> for sponsoring social functions, I suggest we co-opt the Pen SFA
> parties.  Their latest "Winnie" newsletter is attached. Please note
> and follow "rules".  I especially recommend the 12/26 party. ...

Interested people are definitely invited to attend PenSFA parties
(though not to "co-opt" them..), but we prefer not to post the meeting
notices to random mailing lists since they include hosts' addresses and
phones.  [Edgar didn't know this because I failed to tell him; my
fault, not his.]  But please don't forward the whole Winnie on to other
lists. (Especially, don't post it to USENET...)

If you'd like more information on PenSFA, email me, I have a information
handout to give you; also email me to get on the list for more announcements.

Rich (rfm@eng.sun.com)

Thread