1992-11-30 - Re: Paranoia and Cypherpunks

Header Data

From: bwebster@pages.com (Bruce F. Webster)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 81eaf44591efb72827f68d67ddb2097e49917dbcc590211d251cff84207fbbf8
Message ID: <9211301900.AA14307@pages.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 30 Nov 92 11:34:34 PST

Raw message

From: bwebster@pages.com (Bruce F. Webster)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 92 11:34:34 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Paranoia and Cypherpunks

> (Surely John Gilmore's lawsuit to get some critical crypto papers
> declassified has already "angered" the folks at NSA. Are we to

> censure John for stirring up trouble?

Buy him a really nice dinner would be a more appropriate response.
:-) 'Way to go, John!   ..bruce..

Bruce F. Webster        |  We hackers linger by our leading edge
Chief Technical Officer |  Forgetting what is pending in the cache
Pages Software Inc      |  Till practice hurtles past us,
bwebster@pages.com      |    and we crash.    -- Jeff Duntemann