1992-12-24 - Interview with Tim May on WFMU

Header Data

From: dmandl@shearson.com (David Mandl)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8422844dda6571981693853a9b75c317f8fee28faeb607136db4b12d4e8067e3
Message ID: <9212241449.AA25477@tardis.shearson.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 24 Dec 92 06:58:20 PST

Raw message

From: dmandl@shearson.com (David Mandl)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 92 06:58:20 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Interview with Tim May on WFMU

Yipes.  I got a whole bunch of (advance) requests for tapes of the
interview, so I'm posting this to the group to make things a bit
easier for myself...

I'll be more than happy to send copies to anyone for the cost
of postage and the blank tape.  I'll also be sending a copy to
Tim, so if it's easier, you can try to get him to dupe it for you.
Of course, being a worrywart, I'll hold off until Monday to confirm
that the thing went off without a hitch.  I'll post to the group
then and let you know.

   --Dave.

Thread