1993-01-27 - Re: a few good weasels

Header Data

From: edgar@spectrx.Saigon.COM (Edgar W. Swank)
To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 1136ca884ca75e605c45d1f794a616ef6b01b31af7ac0efa00a8f4021de90d5a
Message ID: <Vm41XB3w165w@spectrx.saigon.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 27 Jan 93 03:42:17 PST

Raw message

From: edgar@spectrx.Saigon.COM (Edgar W. Swank)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 93 03:42:17 PST
To: Cypherpunks          <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: a few good weasels

Dave del Torto said here:

    A world of absolutes is not a fun world and it's not a safe world.
    Someone's gotta break the rules every once in a while or we all go
    down the tubes.  Of course, I _personally_ would _never_ break any
    of the fine laws of our beloved nation, but I know deep in my
    heart (but not anywhere on my hard disks) that such brave people
    exist and that the effect of their less-than-legal efforts is the
    delicate equilibrium in which we continue to prosper and innovate.

I agree completely.  So would Ollie North, who is a fine example of
"such brave people".

--
edgar@spectrx.saigon.com (Edgar W. Swank)
SPECTROX SYSTEMS +1.408.252.1005  Silicon Valley, Ca

Thread