1993-01-12 - share room at RSA conference Thursday?

Header Data

From: phr@napa.Telebit.COM (Paul Rubin)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 338552c2deb08d7625f12b8f88c9dd5febc5874c683b8d58b70a3be239caf442
Message ID: <9301120048.AA01484@napa.TELEBIT.COM>
Raw Date: Mon, 11 Jan 93 16:49:40 PST

Raw message

From: phr@napa.Telebit.COM (Paul Rubin)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 93 16:49:40 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: share room at RSA conference Thursday?

Does anyone have crash space, or need some, at the Sofitel hotel on
Thursday night?  (I'm not sure if it's all booked up or what the
room rates are).

I live fairly close to Redwood City but figure that staying
at the conference hotel is the only way I'll have any chance
of getting up early enough for the 9:00 A.M. session on Friday.

I might also be interested in splitting up a room on Wednesday night
but the interesting sessions on Thurs. don't start til 10:45 a.m.
which is not quite as bad...

Please reply by direct email, as I'm not on the list any more.  Thanks.

	Paul

Thread