1993-01-05 - Re: purloined letter – mimic functions

Header Data

From: wcs@anchor.ho.att.com (Bill_Stewart(HOY002)1305)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4f83d681d256352fbe6c1b410cbb88e1bb93ea215cb2d14f8fa4267256a5742a
Message ID: <9301052145.AA17381@anchor.ho.att.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 5 Jan 93 13:50:00 PST

Raw message

From: wcs@anchor.ho.att.com (Bill_Stewart(HOY002)1305)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 93 13:50:00 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: purloined letter -- mimic functions

Peter Wayner sent along the following note about mimic functions:
------- cut here ------

Cool. I'm not a member of the mailing list.
You can tell them if they want a copy of the
code they should send me a note. They can get it in
either C or Pascal. The C comes with tar wrapping
paper for the faux industrial tech look.
(I can't wait until Crate and Barrel start
mining the Civil Defencse era for new retro-trendy
styles. )
-Peter
------ cut here -------

At the risk of sounding like Peter G Neumann, I should comment that
the combination of mimic functions and Mime mail could lead
to lots of silliness and hand-waving ....

			Bill

Thread