1993-01-26 - Re: anonymous server compilation?

Header Data

From: Al Billings <mimir@u.washington.edu>
To: ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu
Message Hash: 7caa898ec4344a4248b96e4a9f7f26dc62ba7e483ac6c6938f77cfafb8c0285e
Message ID: <Pine.3.05y.9301252326.A5614-a100000@carson.u.washington.edu>
Reply To: <9301252119.AA27366@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1993-01-26 07:34:45 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 25 Jan 93 23:34:45 PST

Raw message

From: Al Billings <mimir@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 93 23:34:45 PST
To: ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu
Subject: Re: anonymous server compilation?

On Mon, 25 Jan 1993 ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu wrote:

> pax.tpa.com.au
> --------------
> The most sophisticated anonymous posting system to my knowledge.  Uses
> public key encryption for traffic in both ways (to/from) the server.
> No anonymous remailing capabilities yet but dclunie@pax.tpa.com.au, the
> administrator, says he's considering it.  Had a serious bug recently
> fixed that caused a reassignment of previously allocated anonymous
> addresses.  Located in Australia.

 This is down and gone. They had problems with the net. I asked earlier if
anyone had copies of the code used to run it (as I liked their set-up) but
I received no replies.

Thread