1993-01-17 - Crypto trading cards.

Header Data

From: Hal <74076.1041@CompuServe.COM>
To: CYPHERPUNKS <CYPHERPUNKS@TOAD.COM>
Message Hash: ee44616c1d030cb0722be6e3e5ff9c16e6535f48514cbb881f09b27884275c14
Message ID: <93011718480274076.1041_DHJ40-2@CompuServe.COM>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1993-01-17 18:53:24 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 17 Jan 93 10:53:24 PST

Raw message

From: Hal <74076.1041@CompuServe.COM>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 93 10:53:24 PST
To: CYPHERPUNKS <CYPHERPUNKS@TOAD.COM>
Subject: Crypto trading cards.

Giving a little more thought to the idea of buying and selling digital
cash, I thought of a way to present it.  We're buying and selling
"cryptographic trading cards".  Fans of cryptography will love these
fascinating examples of the cryptographic arts.  Notice the fine way
the bit patterns fit together - a mix of one-way functions and digital
signatures, along with random blinding.  What a perfect conversation
piece to be treasured and shown to your friends and family.

Plus, your friends will undoubtedly love these cryptographic trading
cards just as much.  They'll be eager to trade for them.  Collect a
whole set!  They come in all kinds of varieties, from the common
1's, to the rarer 50's, all the way up to the seldom-seen 1000's.
Hours of fun can be had for all.

Your friendly cryptographic trading card dealer wants to join the fun,
too.  He'll be as interested in buying your trading cards back as in
selling them.

Try this fascinating and timely new hobby today!

Hal

Thread