1993-01-22 - Preferably a screw with BIG threads

Header Data

From: deltorto@aol.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: efa9b4e32ae935530b673044c928386a09dacddf16aaa76f2c022da84faded0a
Message ID: <9301220135.tn69466@aol.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 21 Jan 93 22:36:27 PST

Raw message

From: deltorto@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 93 22:36:27 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Preferably a screw with BIG threads

I dig Thug's comment about the "two conflicting issues here" (The Fifth
Amendment & Obstruction of Justice). Especially the part about "tell[ing]
them to go screw themselves."

   : )

I suppose that certain "specially designated' accounts belonging to certain
"specially designated" officials should be open to complete scrutiny by the
'balancing' arms of Government, i.e. the Executive Branch should be
'checkable' by the Legislative, etc, etc.

That begins to sound more Democratic, don't it? At least it sounds
"democratic" as we hope it would be (maybe not as we know it to be).

   dave

Thread