1993-02-04 - [markets!uunet!starr.com!alta: How to e-mail the White House]

Header Data

From: tribble@xanadu.com (E. Dean Tribble)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0af149ebdc1cd3d13471bb8563151b177a0fe3f18fc7f0b09627d17b05fc3d3a
Message ID: <9302032358.AA00498@xanadu.xanadu.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 3 Feb 93 17:33:30 PST

Raw message

From: tribble@xanadu.com (E. Dean Tribble)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 93 17:33:30 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: [markets!uunet!starr.com!alta: How to e-mail the White House]

Hi Folks,

	The following is NOT a joke.  It is a real service being
provided by President Clinton.  If you feel you have something to
say,
send them a letter.  I heard they will reply to most messages.

 From: The White House <75300.3115@compuserve.com>

          As you know, this is the first time in history that the
White House has been connected to the public through electronic mail.
We welcome your comments and suggestions for ways to improve your
Public Access E-mail program.

      Jock Gill
      Electronic Publishing
      Public Access E-mail