1993-02-11 - Re: E Plurbis Doodah

Header Data

From: pete@cirrus.com (Pete Carpenter)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5a0647873de684cffafad7b768b05953fd036d7fb4070bd3644016f7faefb2b6
Message ID: <9302112212.AA03149@ss2138.cirrus.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 11 Feb 93 14:11:21 PST

Raw message

From: pete@cirrus.com (Pete Carpenter)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 93 14:11:21 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: E Plurbis Doodah

> from: john.nieder@f33.n125.z1.fidonet.org
>
>    There is a _bright side_ to this, however:  Would such an
> indifferent administration spend resources trying to break our codes
> when it doesn't care what we have to say anyway? 8-)
>         JN

Ah, if only it were so...

Apparently you haven't heard about the new nomination for attorney general.
A prosecutor from Florida with a "get-tough" reputation. Undoubtedly an
anti-drug warrior. And since "everyone knows" that the only reason to hide
information from our "great benevolent government" is to "cover-up illegal
activites", I'm not quite so hopeful.

"Don't blame me, I voted Libertarian"

Pete Carpenter                           pete@cirrus.com

Talk about your plenty, talk about your ills,
One man gathers what another man spills. - Robert Hunter

Thread