1993-02-20 - Remailer changes

Header Data

From: nowhere@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Chael Hall)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6e0e96d9f09562af8120358df4140a27abe43479167c9891912d4ba27b22b42e
Message ID: <9302202001.AA28280@bsu-cs.bsu.edu>
Raw Date: Sat, 20 Feb 93 12:04:46 PST

Raw message

From: nowhere@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Chael Hall)
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 93 12:04:46 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Remailer changes

     After playing around with my .maildelivery file for a while, I
figured out how to make messages to the remailer go to it even if
nothing in the header indicates that it should be remailed (just
the "::" as the first line) and still receive all of my other mail.
So, you can use it just like the other Cypherpunks remailers out
there now.

     Could somebody send me the official instructions for another
remailer so I can *plagarize* them and save myself some work?  :)
Thanks in advance.

NoWhere Remailer:  nowhere@bsu-cs.bsu.edu

Chael Hall

--