1993-02-26 - Re: more ideas on anonymity

Header Data

From: Marc Horowitz <marc@MIT.EDU>
To: Hal <74076.1041@CompuServe.COM>
Message Hash: b3cefa6f12f2b1318299901f8a8b40e08de25a746b51e46b75603fbbf4f70431
Message ID: <9302261927.AA06725@tla.MIT.EDU>
Reply To: <930226173222_74076.1041_DHJ72-1@CompuServe.COM>
UTC Datetime: 1993-02-26 19:28:46 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 26 Feb 93 11:28:46 PST

Raw message

From: Marc Horowitz <marc@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 93 11:28:46 PST
To: Hal <74076.1041@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Re: more ideas on anonymity

All of Hal's quesions are excellent, but I'm afraid he's asking the
wrong people.  The people we should be asking are people like Rick
Adams and Bill Schraeder, since utimately, it is people like them who
decide whether or not to sell their service to any given site in the
face of unpopular activites.  If any of you actually buy network
service from these guys, drop them a note and ask!

		Marc

Thread