1993-03-05 - Re: ANON: Sysadmin Policies at Universities (and HS)

Header Data

From: jordan@imsi.com (Jordan Hayes)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 08370b3353b5acbbc6391d80b2da42d7321cac5fd39629b21b9743a8b4956dec
Message ID: <9303051904.AA25221@IMSI.COM>
Raw Date: Fri, 5 Mar 93 11:28:57 PST

Raw message

From: jordan@imsi.com (Jordan Hayes)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 93 11:28:57 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: ANON: Sysadmin Policies at Universities (and HS)

	From babani@cs.buffalo.edu Fri Mar  5 13:56:06 1993

	Here is the responce I got as to WHY I CANT RUN A REMAILER IN
	MY ACCOUNT...

Why do you continue to think it's "your" account?

If you want to have such a thing to call "your account" you're welcome
to plunk down some $$$, buy a machine, get yerself a network link, and
remail to your heart's content.  If I were another CS student at UB, I
would be bummed if the scarce (by your account, and by most others at
universities) cycles I needed to get my homework done were being given
away to folks all over the world via a remailer.

That's all those machines need is more sendmail processes running :-)

/jordan

Thread