1993-03-11 - cypherpunks-request mail is ignored

Header Data

From: mbrennan@netcom.com (Michael Brennan)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7707a95a271eb5cf3a5ffd82f22597295bbc279eba52be0efa8d7a45812aaccb
Message ID: <9303112153.AA03254@netcom.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 11 Mar 93 13:54:41 PST

Raw message

From: mbrennan@netcom.com (Michael Brennan)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 93 13:54:41 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: cypherpunks-request mail is ignored

I hate to mail administrative  requests to the whole group, but I had
previously sent my request to cypherpunks-request to no avail. Is that
not the correct address? Maybe the reason you all keep seeing unsubscribe
requests mailed to the entire group is because such requests sent to
cypherpunks-request are being ignored.

Anyway, someone PLEASE unsubscribe me from this list. I would like to
subscribe to cypherpunks-announce only. I can't handle this volume of mail.

Thanks.

Michael Brennan
Internet:   mbrennan@netcom.com
Applelink:  M.BRENNAN