1993-03-02 - Re: more ideas on anonymity

Header Data

From: Tiia Roth-Biester <72147.3504@CompuServe.COM>
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 8f30e79ba1f615fda9f0dfa69735889bc1a15984e76eb6a438e1c49c79841931
Message ID: <93030216001172147.3504_EHC32-1@CompuServe.COM>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1993-03-02 16:08:35 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 2 Mar 93 08:08:35 PST

Raw message

From: Tiia Roth-Biester <72147.3504@CompuServe.COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 93 08:08:35 PST
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: more ideas on anonymity

(George A. Gleason)

>1) Anything involving physical violence, threats of violence, incitement to
>violence.  (this includes acts such as rape, pedophelia etc.,

Don't forget that this also includes government.  I for one would favor
banning the advocacy of government from the nets.  Serve them right <G>.
Interesting that most people support murder, robbery, and slavery when
practiced in the name of the State but might shirk from supporting rape
in the service of the State.  Sounds inconsistent to me.

Duncan Frissell

Thread