1993-03-26 - New key

Header Data

From: A.J. Janschewitz <ajay@holonet.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: be6ee87e44594851dd9bfb02477055e624a42f1f50000fc3135e3553db89621f
Message ID: <9303260129.AA17624@holonet.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 25 Mar 93 17:35:18 PST

Raw message

From: A.J. Janschewitz <ajay@holonet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 93 17:35:18 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: New key

Mess-DOS struck again. My PGP directory got scrunged, so any servers and
individuals who may have added my PGP public key that I posted last month
have it wrong. My error.

Sorry about that. My *new* key, which can be easily identified as the
proper one by noting that my moribund psilink account is not on it, is
available via fingering me ajay@holonet.net.

Listfolks please note and remove my old key. Again, sorry.

==a.j.==

--
Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted;
persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting

Thread