1993-03-27 - Remailers

Header Data

From: Eric Hughes <hughes@soda.berkeley.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: da4603a7754fdb02aa434aa505972f18a2bba5bb6edb1fd7b6a8bf92b6f264f7
Message ID: <9303270302.AA28743@soda.berkeley.edu>
Reply To: <9303261530.AA19663@toad.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-03-27 03:06:39 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 26 Mar 93 19:06:39 PST

Raw message

From: Eric Hughes <hughes@soda.berkeley.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 93 19:06:39 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Remailers

I wrote:
>The question you asked me about understanding the remailer operation
>is of general enough interest that you ought to just ask the list at
>large.

>In specific, I don't know of any such theory of operation.

When I wrote this, I wasn't thinking.  When I wrote the original
remailer code, I posted it to alt.hackers along with a theory of
operation.  I don't know if I have a copy of that anymore.

Can someone provide it?  It was from last September.  Who gets
Usenet on CD here, anyway?

Eric

Thread