1993-04-17 - Re: Proposal for anon chaining

Header Data

From: KINNEY WILLIAM H <kinney@spot.Colorado.EDU>
To: ebrandt@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Eli Brandt)
Message Hash: 01fa74c334d413c81d649759757469da59174122885764f75f0f7792011f3af8
Message ID: <199304171655.AA24267@spot.Colorado.EDU>
Reply To: <9304161717.AA15797@toad.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-04-17 16:55:59 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 17 Apr 93 09:55:59 PDT

Raw message

From: KINNEY WILLIAM H <kinney@spot.Colorado.EDU>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 93 09:55:59 PDT
To: ebrandt@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Eli Brandt)
Subject: Re: Proposal for anon chaining

I write:

Eli  <ebrandt@jarthur.claremont.edu> writes:
> This appears to be the ARA system that was previously suggested,
> which I was speaking of using with penet.  Your comment that changes
> would be needed implies that it is different; if so, could you
> clarify the difference?

No, evidently I wasn't reading carefully enough. These do appear
to be the same.

> The reason Eric suggested hanging this off the side of a pseudonym
> server is that it is rather inconvenient in its pure form,

Although I would suggest making the raw data available to those who
wish to bypass the nym server for some reason. Say, a
"Request-Routing-Header <anon_id>", command. Although I imagine
you guys have your hands full getting even a basically functional
version up.

                             -- Will

Thread