1993-04-22 - DC Meeting this weekend?

Header Data

From: William Lee Nussbaum <wln@ground.cs.columbia.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 16b18da663ecef6c397ae4c7f0d66998d6c90995e7b03485ad29e20c563b2b30
Message ID: <199304221710.AA14284@ground.cs.columbia.edu>
Raw Date: Thu, 22 Apr 93 10:10:45 PDT

Raw message

From: William Lee Nussbaum <wln@ground.cs.columbia.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 93 10:10:45 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: DC Meeting this weekend?

Hello, all...

If there is going to be a DC meeting this weekend, please try to
determine by this evening what it will be...  I won't have mail access
after about 9am tomorrow until the end of the weekend, and I will be
in DC (Although, since I'm traveling with others, I don't know whether
I'll be able to make it even if I do know, but if I have some sort of
contact information, that can be worked out in other ways.)

Please excuse the pushiness, just trying to get a hectic couple of
weeks organized...

	- Lee

Thread