1993-04-22 - PGPHELP: Digisigning that petition

Header Data

From: zane@genesis.mcs.com (Sameer)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 22deffe40a3eebab72de5bab3932afbf8385d36e9bbe362809aec83819700a9b
Message ID: <m0nm8ry-000MUFC@genesis.mcs.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 22 Apr 93 14:55:15 PDT

Raw message

From: zane@genesis.mcs.com (Sameer)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 93 14:55:15 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: PGPHELP: Digisigning that petition

	I was looking over PGP in order to figure out how digisigning a
petition could work, and I couldn't figure out how to get PGP to do it
properly. (It was frustrating, because I remembered doing it before.)

	What I *want* PGP to output is:

-- Begin PGP Signed Message --
We hate the clipper
-- End PGP Signed Message --

-- Begin PGP Sig ---
dsfDSCSA43523csdcsad235s
-- End PGP Sig ---

	In the same form as many post to this list. How about the format
which makes a seperate file out of the PGP -sig, and STILL brackets the
PGP signed message. (The PGP sig file would be in ascii armor following
a message saying: "This is a PGP-sig cert." I *do* remember doing this
before.. I can't figure out HOW I did it though.)

--
| Sameer Parekh-zane@genesis.MCS.COM-PFA related mail to pfa@genesis.MCS.COM |
| Apprentice Philosopher, Writer, Physicist, Healer, Programmer, Lover, more |
| ----STOP THE WIRETAP CHIP/BIG BROTHER PROPOSAL!---MAIL ME FOR DETAILS!  __/
| "Be God" - Me __ "Specialization is for Insects" - Robert A. Heinlein__/

Thread