1993-04-28 - Liddy; There’s a Chip in the Middle of the Phone

Header Data

From: fnerd@smds.com (FutureNerd Steve Witham)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3a6053923fda313009bdffd4d6e595680c12981da43a1f272d2900b788784d4d
Message ID: <9304281818.AA09111@smds.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 28 Apr 93 11:29:14 PDT

Raw message

From: fnerd@smds.com (FutureNerd Steve Witham)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 93 11:29:14 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Liddy; There's a Chip in the Middle of the Phone

cp@jido.b30.ingr.com (Serrzna Penvt Cerffba) [!Is that real rot13!?] replies:
> My guess would be that Liddy and Limbaugh would both be very
> happy about the Tapper chip proposal...

Isn't Liddy the guy who wanted to be able to get at someone's private
information later, and so he... he... wait, I hear a melody...

There's some Dems at the Watergate Hotel,
There's some Dems at the Watergate Hotel,
There's some Dems,
There's some Dems,
There's some Dems at the Watergate Hotel.

There's a suite for the the Dems at the Watergate Hotel,

There's a door on the suite of the Dems at the Watergate Hotel,

There's a lock on the door on the suite of the Dems at the Watergate Hotel,

There's a tape on the lock on the door of the suite
					of the Dems at the Watergate Hotel,
There's a finger on the tape on the lock on the door of the suite
					of the Dems at the Watergate Hotel,

There's a chip in the middle of the phone,
There's a chip in the middle of the phone,
There's a chip,
There's a chip,
There's a chip in the middle of the phone.

There's a lock on the chip in the middle of the phone,

There's a key in the lock on the chip in the middle of the phone,

There's a crack in the key in the lock on the chip in the middle of the phone,

There's a tap on the crack in the key
                           in the lock on the chip in the middle of the phone,

There's a speaker on the tap on the crack in the key
                           in the lock on the chip in the middle of the phone,

There's an ear at the speaker on the tap on the crack in the key
                           in the lock on the chip in the middle of the phone,

-fnerd
keep your oxides dry
--fnerd@smds.com (FutureNerd Steve Witham)
quote me