1993-04-18 - Putting out a paper-magazine

Header Data

From: zane@genesis.mcs.com (Sameer)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 57483921d45d0f2b8dcad5e7efa32b9b57663b2bd8aa11b95df014db90b6d5c5
Message ID: <m0nkhOn-000MU8C@genesis.mcs.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 18 Apr 93 15:04:12 PDT

Raw message

From: zane@genesis.mcs.com (Sameer)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 93 15:04:12 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Putting out a paper-magazine

	I HIGHLY suggest that publishing-inclined cypherpunks start
publishing cypherpunk-oriented PAPER newsletters to:
	A) Get out the word about how Clipper sucks
	B) Educate people about strong crypto, in layman's terms (tough one)
	C) Raise public support for strong crypto.

	There are probably other reasons why we want to do this as well.
(When the discussion here was about technical details, I was greatly
interested, but I had nothing to say-- now that the time has come for
activism.. I feel that I can help..)
	The idea for full-page ads is nice. I'd advertise for raising funds
for such a venture in my libertarian-leaning newsletter.

--
| Sameer Parekh-zane@genesis.MCS.COM-PFA related mail to pfa@genesis.MCS.COM |
| Apprentice Philosopher, Writer, Physicist, Healer, Programmer, Lover, more |
| "Be God" - Me __ "Specialization is for Insects" - Robert A. Heinlein ____/

Thread