1993-04-21 - DC Cypherpunks

Header Data

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 59225e2b6041a41eea138c27f7d5696111c5619a7c79da51867e537c761e1567
Message ID: <Z27c3B10w165w@sytex.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 21 Apr 93 09:43:51 PDT

Raw message

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 93 09:43:51 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: DC Cypherpunks

Paul Ferguson                    |  Uncle Sam wants to read
Network Integration Consultant   |       your e-mail...
Centreville, Virginia USA        | Just say "NO" to the Clipper
fergp@sytex.com                  |          Chip...

Thread