1993-04-26 - MYK-78

Header Data

From: Arthur Abraham <a2@well.sf.ca.us>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 604f356c663b4324ed39b97a40829c417f5cf0aa0904a377d63c10a7546fc6de
Message ID: <199304262202.AA13845@well.sf.ca.us>
Raw Date: Mon, 26 Apr 93 15:02:34 PDT

Raw message

From: Arthur Abraham <a2@well.sf.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 93 15:02:34 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: MYK-78

26-Apr-93

For those awaiting my promised comments regarding this chip, I
have the disappointing report that the individual I
anticipated talking to was out of his town, and so not
available today.

If you have the data sheets for this chip, and have read them,
I would be very interested to see your comments. Please
respond to me directly, rather than the list at large, since
my intent in this exercise it to replace deduction with
disclosure, and avoid spreading any mis- or partial
information.

-a2.

Thread