1993-04-07 - well

Header Data

From: trump@pluto.ee.cua.edu (Louis Edward Trumpbour)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 66c9ff78fe1bb0338e463e96aa805d91697fab24e1ca2aeccc933ba3911fafbf
Message ID: <9304072053.AA17147@pluto.ee.cua.edu>
Raw Date: Wed, 7 Apr 93 13:52:27 PDT

Raw message

From: trump@pluto.ee.cua.edu (Louis Edward Trumpbour)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 93 13:52:27 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: well

if anyone comes up with a solution to the bbs encryption problem then get to me
... i plan on starting a Waffle based BBS that may have "sensitive" information
on line in subs and in files... you all know the story... well if i could have
this encryption feature i would be most happy... i have looked into this a bit
but to my suprise it has comeup on the list... as for the problem of d
distribution of the program the would encryp and decrypt via modem and bbs, i
have that pretty much taken care of already... thanks

Clovi
/s
^ been bbsing for too long

Thread