1993-04-22 - Re: Making Clippers More Secure

Header Data

From: George A. Gleason <gg@well.sf.ca.us>
To: yerazunis@aidev.enet.dec.com
Message Hash: 7b024ef69519ff54cc5e516b46a5bad07785b8386b25cf041d1aac285640b086
Message ID: <199304220907.AA26844@well.sf.ca.us>
Raw Date: Thu, 22 Apr 93 02:07:59 PDT

Raw message

From: George A. Gleason <gg@well.sf.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 93 02:07:59 PDT
To: yerazunis@aidev.enet.dec.com
Subject: Re:  Making Clippers More Secure

As for me, I still think software-based steganography is the answer.  If you
can't detect it, you can't prosecute.  For instance, how many people do you
think are fired from their jobs for LSD on their drug tests...?  Far fewer
than do LSD, according to people I know in Silicon Valley who say that
certain mil subcontractors are infested with acid-taking Deadheads; because
LSD dissapears from the bloodstream a couple of days after you take it.

Thread