1993-04-16 - Re: ANON: Chaining to Penet remailer

Header Data

From: nobody@alumni.cco.caltech.edu
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c1d5430d25e0a6b666849846f88b7bac1ebc9cebccac82f47fd846fc70788a43
Message ID: <9304162000.AA00123@alumni.cco.caltech.edu>
Raw Date: Fri, 16 Apr 93 13:00:25 PDT

Raw message

From: nobody@alumni.cco.caltech.edu
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 93 13:00:25 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: ANON: Chaining to Penet remailer

I am not very inclined to defend myself or my news.admin.policy
postings, since saying someones an asshole seems to be what the
group is for, but I am listening to the discussion and take seriously
peoples crticisms and listening hard.  FOr what it's worth, I said
I was sorry but It pisses me off that when a nym tells some jerk
to fuck off, everyone jumps all over me.  EVen so, I'll listen to
what people have to say since I don't want to lose access ... without
the remailers I am                                   Nowhere, Man.

Isn't that ironic???

Thread