1993-04-23 - re:Suits

Header Data

From: Arthur Abraham <a2@well.sf.ca.us>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d052779107764e5a983a14688ebe4e0d686ed09273196f6ecbb5e86a13fa355b
Message ID: <199304231518.AA20418@well.sf.ca.us>
Raw Date: Fri, 23 Apr 93 08:18:46 PDT

Raw message

From: Arthur Abraham <a2@well.sf.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 93 08:18:46 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: re:Suits

Though these missives were much longer than I'd like, they were
extremely interesting, with good points on each side....

...I seem to come down more on Tim's since "cypherpunks" is just a
mailing list, and I just can't get scared or insulted by ASCII no matter
how hard I try.  And the name might wakeup an sleepy reader in a print
article.

In person (Perry's argument) a mailing list doesn't/can't have a
reprentative, else Dotty could subscribe and pass herself off as a
list member/representative.   Actually, people just represent themselves,
and have to be aware of how effective a presenter of their message
they are no matter what they are doing.

-a2.

Thread