1993-04-17 - Data Encryption Algorithm

Header Data

From: x62727g2@usma8.USMA.EDU (Gatlin Anthony CDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e966ffbbdf40a4a3fec0af0e3c3a0da18739ccdd1617a8386959124d34cc5ea3
Message ID: <9304170633.AA27514@toad.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 16 Apr 93 23:33:04 PDT

Raw message

From: x62727g2@usma8.USMA.EDU (Gatlin Anthony CDT)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 93 23:33:04 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Data Encryption Algorithm

Fellow Cypherpunks,
     I am a cadet at West Point and have been involved in developing a new
encryption algorithm which I believe is stronger than DES. I realize that
many of you enjoy the challenge of breaking encryption schemes and I
wondered if you might be interested in trying to break mine. I would be very
interested in any analysis that you could give of my system. Please contact
me if you are interested.

CDT PVT, G-2                       |PGP Public Key available on request. |

Thread