1993-04-28 - Is Rush Limbaugh giving Clinton sh*t about wiretap chip?

Header Data

From: cp@jido.b30.ingr.com (Serrzna Penvt Cerffba)
To: 7025aj@gmuvax2.gmu.edu
Message Hash: eb880b51f759d12fdfd2849378e869b3ebca822b7ceb927bfd1977edce05979e
Message ID: <199304281506.AA06491@jido.b30.ingr.com>
Reply To: <9304231457.AA22562@gmuvax2.gmu.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1993-04-28 15:08:02 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 28 Apr 93 08:08:02 PDT

Raw message

From: cp@jido.b30.ingr.com (Serrzna Penvt Cerffba)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 93 08:08:02 PDT
To: 7025aj@gmuvax2.gmu.edu
Subject: Is Rush Limbaugh giving Clinton sh*t about wiretap chip?

In <9304231457.AA22562@gmuvax2.gmu.edu>, 7025aj@gmuvax2.gmu.edu writes:

|> I'm under the impression that Rush Limbaugh's address is:
|> 70277.2502@compuserve.com
|> Would a few articulate defenders of (privacy and) AMERICAN COMPETITIVENESS
|> send him some convincing words, please?
|>
|> G. Gordon Liddy would be another good target, but I don't know his address.

G. Gordon Liddy, "Radio Free DC" can be reached at:

Vox: 1-800-GGLIDDY
Fax: 1-800-937GFAX

I'm going to go wash my hands now. With lots of soap.

My guess would be that Liddy and Limbaugh would both be very
happy about the Tapper chip proposal, and would recognize us
as natural enemies. Try 'em if you want, but be wary.
        ^
       /
------/---- cp@jido.b30.ingr.com (Freeman Craig Presson)
     /