1993-05-23 - Re: Police protection

Header Data

From: smb@research.att.com
To: bcox@gmu.edu (Brad Cox)
Message Hash: 5725f514c4d0fb4a5aaefae4f77122e5ceec40dc2f4f725c63faea877bb63d4d
Message ID: <9305232156.AA04712@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 23 May 93 14:56:18 PDT

Raw message

From: smb@research.att.com
Date: Sun, 23 May 93 14:56:18 PDT
To: bcox@gmu.edu (Brad Cox)
Subject: Re: Police protection

	 I've never felt safer than in such places, and most would say
	 most such places are desirable, compared to say Washington DC
	 or New York where guns have been outlawed for ages. Except for
	 of course, those in the hands of the state and the criminals.

	 Why in the world would you say otherwise?  --

I think because he's thinking of places like Beirut, Somalia, Bosnia,
and so on.  You know -- places without any effective central government.

Thread