1993-05-05 - No CFV for soc.whistleblowers

Header Data

From: Clark Reynard <clark@metal.psu.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6ea1fcea22e610c35d9eb1d1c033a48c340dbc6d9c56d560761ab17cfd7e024b
Message ID: <9305050208.AA02069@metal.psu.edu>
Raw Date: Tue, 4 May 93 18:25:04 PDT

Raw message

From: Clark Reynard <clark@metal.psu.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 May 93 18:25:04 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No CFV for soc.whistleblowers

Based on the responses of a few cypherpunk members,
I have decided not to post a second RFD for soc.whistleblowers
unless I receive a significant amount of email requesting
that I do so.  Nor will I post a CFV.

I will simply let the matter be pigeonholed indefinitely.

While I find the imputation that I ought to be executed as
an Enemy of the People both offensive and absurd, it seems
that I could be acting retrogressively, though no sane reason
why I am doing so has been presented to me.

In either case, I will allow others to continue their efforts,
and would be pleased to help in whatever manner I can, but do
not wish to foment further splintering of what is already a
divided group.

I thank you for your support, and request that anyone with
any further comment on the matter mail it to me in personal
mail, unless it is of interest to the group at large.

If interest warrants, or opinion seems different than what
I understand it to be, I reserve the right to change my mind.
----
Robert W. Clark             Just Say No! to the
rclark@nyx.cs.du.edu        Big Brother Chip

Thread