1993-05-21 - Cryptography show for ITR?

Header Data

From: technopagan priest <tedwards@wam.umd.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7c6b7d98f16f057ba0c5e92276898c7fbf425b0b0dd491d30addcc68cd01ff82
Message ID: <199305211954.AA28275@rac2.wam.umd.edu>
Raw Date: Fri, 21 May 93 12:55:02 PDT

Raw message

From: technopagan priest <tedwards@wam.umd.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 May 93 12:55:02 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Cryptography show for ITR?

This week's NPR "Talk of the Nation/Science Friday" was on the
internet.  Both telephone callers, and internet "callers" were
accepted.  The show included the founder of Internet Talk Radio.
There was a question along the lines of "how can internet mail
privacy be assured?"  Unfortunately, the experts only breifly
mentioned public-key cryptosystems.  I was wondering if they
would go into a longer discussion about electronic privacy and
crypto issues.

I wonder if we could get a "cypherpunk" onto Internet Talk Radio to
discuss cryptography and it's privacy concerns.  Any ideas?

-Thomas

Thread