1993-05-26 - Son of Digital Bit Bucket (or, Someone ate my e-mail!)

Header Data

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
To: kelly@netcom.com
Message Hash: d79aec24e34c9f6986bb699d00ebd533b817d57dabf2bd40acb7630cb73a861a
Message ID: <5kZ64B4w165w@sytex.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 26 May 93 09:17:45 PDT

Raw message

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
Date: Wed, 26 May 93 09:17:45 PDT
To: kelly@netcom.com
Subject: Son of Digital Bit Bucket (or, Someone ate my e-mail!)

Kelly Goen: Please attempt to resend all previous unacknowledged
            traffic.

Please excuse my use of the list for off-topic/personal purposes,
but due to to some recent unexplained message dissappearances, I'm
left with few options.

Paul Ferguson               |  The future is now.
Network Integrator          |  History will tell the tale;
Centreville, Virginia USA   |  We must endure and struggle
fergp@sytex.com             |  to shape it.

          Stop the Wiretap (Clipper/Capstone) Chip.

Thread