1993-06-28 - Re: Remailer ping test

Header Data

From: nobody@alumni.cco.caltech.edu
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0ea337f31a65e05f8600f0db0203b8410aa5237b3c6098434011a6dc513f196f
Message ID: <9306281245.AA14406@alumni.cco.caltech.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 28 Jun 93 05:46:57 PDT

Raw message

From: nobody@alumni.cco.caltech.edu
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 93 05:46:57 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Remailer ping test

From: dmandl@lehman.com

This is distressing.  I just used some of these (1, 2, and 9, which has
just been brought back up) with no problems.  Have any of these remailers
been going up and down?  I've found service to be a bit unpredictable in
the past.  It's a pain to have to test remailers first before each use, and
I can't ping from my site, which makes things even more inconvenient.  Has
anyone else experienced intermittent problems with these reamailers?  Is
there any reason why they should work from some sites and not others?

   --Dave.

Thread