1993-06-25 - Remailer at rebma.mn.org

Header Data

From: wmo@rebma.rebma.mn.org (Bill O’Hanlon)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 146a9836450ac36abff8567151beefd10e9d3244c8b730c154c3ce1982fc4eaf
Message ID: <m0o96w5-0002CzC@rebma.rebma.mn.org>
Raw Date: Thu, 24 Jun 93 22:47:36 PDT

Raw message

From: wmo@rebma.rebma.mn.org (Bill O'Hanlon)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 93 22:47:36 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Remailer at rebma.mn.org

My apologies to anyone who has tried to use the anonymous remailer at
rebma.mn.org in the past several weeks.  I upgraded the system, and forgot,
apparently, to test out the remailer.  No one reported that the remailer
wasn't working, and it didn't occur to me to test it until today.  I
imagine that people who weren't successful were experimenters who chalked
up the failure to something they'd done wrong.

It's working again, now.

Here's the PGP key.

Thread