1993-06-07 - remailer lossage: blank lines

Header Data

From: Eli Brandt <ebrandt@jarthur.Claremont.EDU>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3354c55b0149c1fad80dd83bbf4aa865d00f6ba0cd38d49ecad4a361fdaaed06
Message ID: <9306071618.AA09949@toad.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 7 Jun 93 09:18:32 PDT

Raw message

From: Eli Brandt <ebrandt@jarthur.Claremont.EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 93 09:18:32 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: remailer lossage: blank lines

Well, nobody told me whether a message did or did not get through, but
I'm now sure they didn't.  All of the failed messages have blank lines
before the :: token, which is consequently not recognized by recurse.pl.
I dunno how they got in there, but I guess I should learn some perl and
robustify against this -- unless somebody can think of a reason why ::
needs to be able to start a message without being stripped.  Damned in-band
signalling...

   Eli   ebrandt@jarthur.claremont.edu

Thread