1993-06-08 - New PGP Version?

Header Data

From: “Kent Hastings” <kent_hastings@qmail2.aero.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3ee5d2c8c1b54a5a4997b85d925ac54aff5e413217af9ddc65a3582d5819419e
Message ID: <199306082259.AA14066@aerospace.aero.org>
Raw Date: Tue, 8 Jun 93 16:00:37 PDT

Raw message

From: "Kent Hastings" <kent_hastings@qmail2.aero.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 93 16:00:37 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: New PGP Version?

                      New PGP Version?
Here goes with ANOTHER stupid newbie question:
What's the latest PGP version? I have DOS and Mac copies of
version 2.2.

Is there an e-mail accessible group like this for PGP or crypto
in general? I see references to sci.crypt on occasion. Is that
easy to get, or do I have to do fancy-smancy things with archie,
ftp, usenet, and other Greek words? (I have docs for archie, and
will soon have UUCP decode software, but I haven't figured out
all this complicated, user-hostile stuff quite yet).

I DO know IBM MVS/JES2 JCL, and because there is nothing more
difficult to use, I am confident that this Internet jive will
seem trivial someday.

Kent - kent_hastings@qmail2.aero.org#000#

Thread