1993-06-08 - Returned mail: Host unknown

Header Data

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON>
To: rarachel
Message Hash: 45d7b906e27d3fb70134100c9ab0d42cd9d18c2601d601cc5ca36aa7acd3db99
Message ID: <9306080513.AA23807@ishara.poly.edu>
Raw Date: Tue, 8 Jun 93 01:13:11 EDT

Raw message

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 93 01:13:11 EDT
To: rarachel
Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown

550 jsday@THUNDER... Host unknown: Can't assign requested address

Date: Tue, 8 Jun 93 1:13:10 EDT

Thank you for your letter of support, I'm now keeping a folder
of all the ROT-13 related messagess off this echo and when it
dies down, I'll send the whole thing to the moderator of EchoMac.

Don't worry about the reformatting of your letter, I'll take care
of it before sending the message.

(And yes, I will forward >ALL< letters about the rot-13 issue to
him, even those who disagree with me. :-)  I do believe in
freedom of speech, even when it doesn't match my point of view.)

His address again:  (you needn't mail him unless you want to,
as I'll forward all messages about this to him anyway)

 Steve.Ebener@f42.n152.z1.ieee.org

My mail adress: rarachel@ishara.poly.edu

Thread