1993-06-16 - on the radio

Header Data

From: Steven Levy <steven@well.sf.ca.us>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7e4f7d7414dcb3c5449df18b762d130c1661d74c5a37f36c0547f20df60bbd3b
Message ID: <93Jun15.193753pdt.13987-4@well.sf.ca.us>
Raw Date: Tue, 15 Jun 93 19:38:20 PDT

Raw message

From: Steven Levy <steven@well.sf.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 93 19:38:20 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: on the radio

>Steven Levy was interviewed on FM91.7 (san francisco public radio, I
>forget the call letters) this morning.   My patch cable isnt working for
>some reason, or I would have caught it in a ulaw file.

>I don't know the name of the show, or if they will rebroadcast it, but
>if you're interested, you might try to track it down.

I think the name of the show was TechAmerica, or something
like that, a show syndicated on public radio.  I did the interview
about a month ago, me in Amherst, a fairly sharp interviewer in
San Francisco.

Steven

Thread