1993-06-23 - REMAIL: public keys

Header Data

From: Karl Barrus <elee9sf@Menudo.UH.EDU>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e369919f019e88ce3a12d2b967063be309a9fe22ee096cbb3c01c08c9d030e5d
Message ID: <199306231513.AA14546@Menudo.UH.EDU>
Raw Date: Wed, 23 Jun 93 08:13:32 PDT

Raw message

From: Karl Barrus <elee9sf@Menudo.UH.EDU>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 93 08:13:32 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: REMAIL: public keys

A while ago Dave Sun suggested keeping a file containing the public
keys of the remailers in an easy to get format.  (I'm embarrased how
long it has taken me to do this!)  I recently upload the keys I have,
signed by myself and occasionally others.  I recently uploaded a
tar-gzip file with the public keys I have, and an MSDOS zip file of
the same info will follow shortly.

I'd like to (at least) get the remailer operators to sign their keys.
I must apologize in advance because once I went through my key ring
and removed all the "unknown signator" signatures, and thus have
probably erased the signatures that some put on in the first place.
If this is the case, please send me the remailer keys, your public
key, and I'll add them both to my ring so I won't have those errors in
the future!

| Karl L. Barrus                    |
| elee9sf@menudo.uh.edu             | <- preferred address
| barrus@tree.egr.uh.edu (NeXTMail) |