1993-06-01 - Remailers on networks like Fido or WWIV

Header Data

From: mmidboe@cs.uah.edu (digital saint) (Computer Science Dept., Univ. of Alabama-Huntsville)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e7000317a37fa32406d9f7c4e1d58f1c4dcfb06ef53fa20e04e340e4296fed23
Message ID: <9306011729.AA17003@uahcs2.cs.uah.edu>
Raw Date: Tue, 1 Jun 93 09:51:52 PDT

Raw message

From: mmidboe@cs.uah.edu (digital saint)     (Computer Science Dept., Univ. of Alabama-Huntsville)
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 93 09:51:52 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Remailers on networks like Fido or WWIV

	I've seen a lot about remailers on Internet but has anyone done any
work with remailers on Fidonet, or WWIVNet style networks? I've been thinking
about a WWIVNet anonymous remailer and can easily implement one for email, but
the public postings would be much harder although I do have some ideas on that.
If anyone else out there has any ideas, or has started on this already I'd
really like to hear about it.

						d. saint

Thread