1993-06-08 - McCarthy lives!

Header Data

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f32efcdb033e322c9d5f7751f103a22a6936302adfcf42fc396f13272609146d
Message ID: <uXZT5B8w165w@sytex.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 8 Jun 93 16:45:22 PDT

Raw message

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 93 16:45:22 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: McCarthy lives!

Paul Ferguson               |  The future is now.
Network Integrator          |  History will tell the tale;
Centreville, Virginia USA   |  We must endure and struggle
fergp@sytex.com             |  to shape it.

          Stop the Wiretap (Clipper/Capstone) Chip.

Thread