1993-07-27 - Re: Nose against the grindstone

Header Data

From: khijol!erc@apple.com (Ed Carp)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 20fa091727831711dcc07346400a2f553355f95b940c711cf6b0b1666550585c
Message ID: <m0oKuhG-00022GC@khijol>
Reply To: <9307271851.AA19907@pmantis.berkeley.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1993-07-27 19:32:35 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 27 Jul 93 12:32:35 PDT

Raw message

From: khijol!erc@apple.com (Ed Carp)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 93 12:32:35 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Nose against the grindstone

> I considered (for a couple of seconds) responding to P.M.'s request, but
> then decided against it.  I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I generally don't
> trust mainstream journalists too much and don't go out of my way to talk
> to them.  People may have actually made a decision not to talk to him, so

In this day and age, this may be politically naive.  The press is so pervasive
and so persuasive that, if you don't get them on your side early, you may be
shooting yourself in the foot.
--
Ed Carp				erc@apple.com			510/659-9560

If you want magic, let go of your armor.  Magic is so much stronger than
steel!        -- Richard Bach, "The Bridge Across Forever"

Thread