1993-07-26 - DARE T-shirts

Header Data

From: “Dan M. Shaw” <72407.1513@CompuServe.COM>
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 3c2b849ac2073170538ce5f3bdd5b78a166007ef7336612540f31cc3d7145062
Message ID: <93072608260572407.1513_FHG27-1@CompuServe.COM>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1993-07-26 08:30:30 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 26 Jul 93 01:30:30 PDT

Raw message

From: "Dan M. Shaw" <72407.1513@CompuServe.COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 93 01:30:30 PDT
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: DARE T-shirts

Timothy C. May writes:

>Anyway, I have long wanted to get a t-shirt or sweatshirt
>silk-screened with "D.A.R.E." on it, as so many phony
>parents are nowwearing (I think the kiddies get gold
>stars if they sell one of these shirts to their parents).
>But *my* shirt would go something like this:

>"D. rugs
>   A. re
>     R. eality
>       E. nhancers"

A friend of mine is in the T-shirt business...  he can
take a GIF or other graphics file, print it on a color
printer, and heat-transfer it to a T-shirt.  Not quite
as nice as silk-screen, but the set-up cost is much
lower, especially for onesies.

Consider taking a paint program and, um, "rolling your
own" custom T-shirt design.  Perhaps run an official DARE
poster through a color scanner and make suitable
modifications.  If you're interested, I will ask him
for details.

Thread